Hop-on & off this cultural-rich borough to enjoy the Botanic Garden, The Brooklyn Museum of Art, Antique Furniture District, Fulton Mall, The Brooklyn Museum, Grand Army Plaza, Cadman Plaza, The Brooklyn Public Library and so much more!
- Approximately 2 hours
- Operates: 10:30 am - 3:30 pm every half hour, Daily Except Dec 25 and Jan 1
- Departure: City Hall Park/ J&R Park Row- Stop #11 on Downtown
- Visit the Botanic Garden, Brooklyn Museum and then take time to browse or shop at the 5th & 7th Avenue boutiques, restaurants, and shops. Hop-on and hop-off at any of the attractions at your own leisure.
- On this tour you will see:
* Start at South Street Seaport
* New York Marriot at The Brooklyn Bridge
* Cadman Plaza/Brooklyn Heights/Promenade
* Old Fulton Landing
* Atlantic Avenue Middle Eastern Restaurant and Antique Furniture Distrcit
* Grand Army Plaza/Brooklyn Public Library
* Brooklyn Museum of Art/Brooklyn Botanical Gardens
* Flatbush/Fulton Mall
- Buy discount tour tickets @ www. Ohshow.net
- Please print your voucher for tickets. Your voucher will be sent to your email.
- Please exchange with tickets. You must bring a valid photo ID (Passport or USA driver license) along with your voucher to the Gray Line New York Visitor Center(777 8th Ave- 47th St & 48th St)
- Children younger than3 ride for free when not occupying a separate seat.
- The Night Loop Tour is not hop-on, hop-off.
- Valid within one year from the day of purchase.
- Please bring your voucher to the redemption location on the day of their activity, and present your voucher and photo ID.
- Your ticket is valid for 24 hours (Any Single Loop Tour) from the time of exchange, not from the time of first use.
- Tickets are non-refundable and cancellation.