Explore Downtown New York Aboard our Open Top Double Decker
Where history meets technology – the neighborhoods on the Downtown Loop are some of the oldest and some of the newest in Manhattan.
Stops will include or are near Greenwich Village, Times Square, Empire State Building, as well as the Union Square shopping district, Soho, Chinatown, Little, East Village, Rockefeller Center, the World Trade Center site, the New York City Police Museum and more. The Downtown Loop is approximately 2.5 hours in length.
Gray Line New York Sightseeing has 20 new, deluxe double-decker buses in its fleet as a continuing commitment to New York City's tourism growth. Additionally, new double-decker bus seats and interiors are designed for additional passenger comfort.
- Approximately 2hours 30 min
- Operates: 8:00 am - 6:00pm .Daily Except December 25 and January 1
- Departs: 777 8th Avenue (47th & 48th Street)
- The Downtown Loop gives you a chance to see the famous Downtown locations. Hop-on and hop-off at any of the Downtown attractions at your own leisure.
- On this tour you will see:
* Times Square
* Empire State Building
* Rockefeller Center and Top of the Rock
* World Trade Center Site
* Little Italy, and more!
- Buy discount tour tickets @ www. Ohshow.net
- Please print your voucher for tickets. Your voucher will be sent to your email.
- Please exchange with tickets. You must bring a valid photo ID (Passport or USA driver license) along with your voucher to the Gray Line New York Visitor Center(777 8th Ave- 47th St & 48th St)
- Children younger than3 ride for free when not occupying a separate seat.
- The Night Loop Tour is not hop-on, hop-off.
- Valid within one year from the day of purchase.
- Please bring your voucher to the redemption location on the day of their activity, and present your voucher and photo ID.
- Your ticket is valid for 24 hours (Any Single Loop Tour) from the time of exchange, not from the time of first use.
- Tickets are non-refundable and cancellation.