Through this 60minut cruise, you'll see all of New York City! Crossing over major skylines, Statue of Liberty, and more, the Statue of Liberty brings you up close to Ms. Liberty for photo-time.
- Tour time: About 60mins
- Departs from: Pier 15 or Street Seaport (Exact location varies depending on the schedule. Check Monthly Schedule below)
- How to get there:
* Subway: A,C,2,3,4,5 to Fulton St Station
- Tour Highlights:
* This is the tour to take if you want to see it all.
* City Skyline (Empire State Building, the Brooklyn Bridge, & more)
* Statue of Liberty, Ellis island, South Street Seaport, Wall Street
* Entertaining & Informative Tour Guide
* Statue of Liberty & More.
- Schedule: Cruise departs daily, year-round.
- January - March Pier 17 South Street Seaport
- 10:00 AM, 11:15 AM, 12:30 PM, 1:45 PM, 3:00 PM
- April - December Pier 16 South Street Seaport
- 10:00 AM, 11:15 AM, 12:30 PM, 2:00 PM, 3:30 PM, *5:00 PM
*5:00pm boat offered May & September only
- Buy discount tour tickets @ www. Ohshow.net
- Please print your voucher for ticket. Your voucher will be sent to your email address.
- Please exchange with tickets. You must bring your voucher to Oh Show Office at 147 West 35th Street (Between Broadway and 7th Avenue).
- Go to Pier 16 at South Street Seaport and enjoy the ride!
- They begin boarding the boat about 30mins before departure.
- Snacks and drinks are available for purchase on board.
- Free under 3years old.
- It could be closed because of the weather. We recommend you check the schedule before. (Tel :212-564-8846)
- It would be cold in winter, so bring outwear appropriate to the temperature with a “wind chill”.