See New York when it sparkles on The Night Tour!
Journey past the Empire State Building, Greenwich Village, Soho, Chinatown, Rockefeller Center, Manhattan Bridge, Brooklyn Bridge and more! Each Night Tour will have you marvel at all the sights and sounds of the "City that Never Sleeps"!
View over 20 sites from Central Park, Times Square, Empire State Building to Greenwich Village, Soho, Chinatown and Little Italy. Includes a stop in Brooklyn for magnificent views of Manhattan's skyline.
NB: Night Tour is NOT Hop-on, hop-off.
- Approximately 1hour 30 min
- Departs: Night Tour departs 6:30 pm from 777 8th Avenue (between 47th & 48th Streets).
- This fully guided evening tour by bus takes you past the beautifully illuminated sights of the city including the Empire State Building, Greenwich Village, SoHo, Chinatown, the Lower East Side, Rockefeller Center, Manhattan Bridge, Brooklyn Promenade and more. This tour is not hop-on hop-off.
- On this tour you will see:
* Empire State Building
* China Town
* Manhattan Bridge
* Rockefeller Center, and more!
- Buy discount tour tickets @ www. Ohshow.net
- Please print your voucher for tickets. Your voucher will be sent to your email.
- Please exchange with tickets. You must bring a valid photo ID (Passport or USA driver license) along with your voucher to the Gray Line New York Visitor Center(777 8th Ave- 47th St & 48th St)
- Operates: 6:30 PM to 8:00 PM,Daily Except Thanksgiving, December 25 and January 1.
- Children younger than3 ride for free when not occupying a separate seat.
- The Night Loop Tour is not hop-on, hop-off.
- Valid within one year from the day of purchase.
- Please bring your voucher to the redemption location on the day of their activity, and present your voucher and photo ID.
- Your ticket is valid for 24 hours (Any Single Loop Tour) from the time of exchange, not from the time of first use.
- Tickets are non-refundable and cancellation.